Barko Industrial Wheeled Tractor 930B
The Barko 930B industrial wheeled tractor offers a heavy-duty design, exceptional operator visibility, and versatile attachment capability. The machine provides consistent performance for large commercial and municipal applications.
The 930B is powered by a 320-HP Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 diesel engine with SCR aftertreatment. The unit includes a high-capacity anti-clog radiator with auto reversing fan.
- Load Sensing Hydraulics
Unlike open loop systems that waste fuel, Barko’s load sensing hydraulic system automatically adjusts attachment performance according to the load, resulting in greater productivity and higher efficiency.
- Hydraulics / Attachment Drive
With pressure ratings up to 5,000 psi, a high-flow hydraulic pump delivers far more horsepower to the attachment than competitive machines. High capacity oil cooler and variable displacement piston pumps keep hydraulic oil cool to maximize service life. A high-pressure 20 micron return filter helps prevent debris from damaging pumps and valves.
- Travel System
A hydrostatic transmission with two-speed transfer case allows for controlled operation speeds and travel speeds up to 12.2 mph (19.6 km/h).
- High Strength Construction
Weld blending and engineered sweeping curves provide added strength and increased fatigue resistance.
- Bolt-On Cylinder Glands
High-strength hydraulic cylinders with bolt-on glands combine maximum durability with easy serviceability on-site.
- Cover Plates
Cover plates, guards and seals help prevent debris from getting into the machine.
- Centralized Lubrication
Routine maintenance is simplified by a centralized lubrication station that provides one access point for greasing steering cylinders and axles.
- Service Access
Tractor includes lockable and removable side panels, as well as removable side, front and bottom brake, engine and transmission covers. An integrated toolbox keeps tools handy when needed.
- Operator Cab
ROPS and FOPS certified, the tightly sealed, vibration-isolated floating cab features sound insulation and an adjustable bucket seat with 4-point harness. Climate controlled with air conditioning and heating with defroster, the cab includes dual joystick controls, pilot operated foot travel and brake pedals, and various control buttons.
The 930B offers tinted Lexan glass on all windows. An air knife system keeps the front windshield clear of debris. A total of 9 mounted cab lights provide enhanced visibility around the machine.
- Fuel Tank
127-gallon (481 L) fuel tank capacity allows for longer operating intervals.
- Articulation Joint
A unique 45-degree articulation joint withstands extreme stress and tough terrain, while the machine’s overall maneuverable design allows for work in tight spaces.
- Quick Attach
Exclusive Quick Attach system allows for fast attachment changes and is compatible with common attachments including, but not limited to:
Hydraulic tank heater
Engine block heater
Joystick travel control
Mulcher head terrain float system
- Hydraulic Winch
In place of the toolbox, users can instead equip the tractor with a 30,000-pound capacity hydraulic winch.
- Rear-View Camera
Enhance visibility further with a rear-view camera with 7-inch LED color display.
- Fire Suppression
AFEX automatic fire suppression system available.
- Model/Power320 HP (239 kW) Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Final @ 2,200 RPM with SCR aftertreatment
- RadiatorHigh capacity anti-clog type with auto reversing fan
- DEF Tank10 gal. (38 L)
- Fuel Tank127 gal. (481 L)
- Ground Clearance22″ (56 cm) with standard 28L-26 20 ply tire package
- Wheel Base9′ (274 cm)
- Length Without Attachment20′ 8″ (630 cm)
- Overall Width8′ 11″ (272 cm) with standard 28L-26 20 ply tire package
- Overall Height10′ 8.5″ (326 cm) with standard 28L-26 20 ply tire package
- Approximate Operating Weight31,500 lbs (14,288 kg) without attachment
- Travel SystemHydrostatic; variable displacement pump and motor with pilot operated foot controls, combined with two-speed transfer case
- Lift/Tilt/Steer PumpVariable displacement, load sensing piston pump
- Attachment Drive PumpVariable displacement piston producing 91 GPM (344 LPM) @ 5,000 PSI (33,095 kPa)
- Attachment Drive Return FilterHigh pressure 20 micron
- Attachment Drive Hydraulic Reservoir80 gal. (303 L)
- Oil CoolerHigh capacity, anti-clog type with reversing fan integrated with radiator and charge air cooler
- Travel Speeds0-6.2 MPH (0-10 km/h) low gear
0-12.2 MPH (0-19.6 km/h) high gear with standard 28L-26 20 ply tire package
- SteeringJoystick controlled
- Articulation45° with 28L-26 tires
6.54 psi (700 mm shoes)
- Turning Radius15′ 9″ (480 cm) outside tires (increases with larger tires)
- Wheels/TiresStandard (8′ 11″ machine width) 28L–26 20 ply with 25 x 26 reinforced wheels standard
- Service/Emergency BrakeHydrostatic-dynamic front axle internal wet disc brake with foot pedal in cab
- Parking BrakeSwitch operated control on dash with wet disc brakes, located on drive line at transmission