SunBrush Compact is the original and best selling SunBrush. For cleaning panels up to a 22degree angle and 22ft in width the Compact can cater to the vast majority of solar sites. Mountable on a wide range of carrier vehicles, we can create a system to suite your needs. Optional Changing Arms are available to enable different brush lengths for one machine.
SunBrush’s effective “WashTronic” float system enables the brush to keep a constant yet limited pressure on the panels, resulting in damage free operation.
The Compact, resigned in 2019 offers exceptional visibility for the operator. The brush cleans in the operators field of view, and is operated with the intuitive and proportional joystick control.
- One operator cleaning MW’s per day
- 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, 25ft Brushes Available
- Optional 15ft, 20ft, 25ft Changing Arms to adapt the SunBrush for different panel arrangements
- 14” Brush Diameter as standard
- Optional NexTracker 20” Brush
- PTO Water Pump as standard for integrated wet cleaning system.
SUITABLE CARRIER VEHICLES
- Agricultural tractor with front 3 Point Linkage. E.g. John Deere, Case, Fendt, Kubota
- Agricultural Tractor with Front Loader
- MultiHog Utility Tractor
- Holder Utility Tractor
- Telescopic Handler